Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"You Can't Park There......Or There.....Or There"

Today I had a check-up at the hospital for no other reason then the doctor said he wanted to see me again in 6 weeks. I'm starting to think he has abandonment issues. Doc, you gave me the medicine for the dry skin, if i grow a 3rd arm or moss starts growing around the dry skin I'll give you a call, otherwise assume no news is good news. Anyway, I just parked in a spot close to the building, but failed to see the "Reserved for pregnant women" sign in front of the space. I was then brutally beat to death by a buncha hormonal henchman. If you'd like to believe this is how the story ends, please discontinue reading now. I was kind of disappointed because I figured the parking for pregnant women would be a little more noticeable because the spaces would be wider. So I circled the lot a few times looking for a space not reserved for the pregnant, the handicapped, employees, pregnant employees, handicapped employees or pregnant employees with a handicap, realized I was late and just parked in the spot anyway. But I think I did them a favor, because any mother of boys will tell you that all a little boy does is push their patience to the max and make their lives more difficult, so you're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment