Friday, October 24, 2014

All Is Well That Ends Well

Here are 6 sentences that start out like things you don’t want to ever hear someone say to you but they end pretty well:
1.“I want to break up….this one hundred foot chocolate statue that is quite ironically a statue of Vanilla Ice, into bite sized pieces before eating it to avoid the hazard of choking.”
2.“We need to talk….about how ridiculously massive your biceps are and how you got them to be so large.”
3.“You have Aides….to help you manage your multi-billion dollar corporation while you sail on your yacht to Bermuda.”
4.“I think we should see other people….walk out of that bathroom before we decide whether that faded sign by the door is in fact supposed to be a man or a woman.”
5.“You will never bring your family honor!” To be honest, if someone says this to you, you’re pretty much screwed. Especially if you are attempting to grab back a cup of tea you just poured for the Matchmaker but the lucky cricket you brought along with you jumped into the cup causing the Matchmaker to spill the tea all over herself.
6."I’m sorry, I’m just not emotionally available right now….because I made a wish to my Fairy Godparents that I had no emotions, but I got this really new cool toy from the….ummm…..uhhh….internet."

No comments:

Post a Comment