Tuesday, October 21, 2014

License, Registration.....And Extra Pepperoni

Picked up a couple pizzas for the family dinner tonight and I came to the horrible realization that I think I do my safest driving when I have pizzas in the passenger seat. And that's pretty sad considering the number of times I've been entrusted to drive someones kids home. I just find that my turns are smoother, my stops are more gradual and my path of travel is much straighter when I'm determined to not turn a cheese pizza into a half cheesy clump half sauce pizza on my way home. In fact, I think a law should be passed that requires everyone to have a pizza in the car at all times, this would encourage people to drive a bit more carefully and everyone would be fat so no one running from the cops would get too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment