Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Politically Incorrect

I always get a kick out of the political ad campaigns that are just bashing the other candidate. That's like Burger King ads that just tell how bad Wendy's is for your health. The only other professions where it's considered socially acceptable to publicly bash your opponent are rap battles and UFC fights. But just for grins and giggles, I'm going to try that at my next job interview.

"So Mark, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm not going to do that, but let me tell you abou...t this other applicant, Paul, sitting next to me in the waiting room. First off, he was on his phone yelling at his wife on the way in here and he also threw his coffee cup right on the sidewalk and I went through this guys mail and let me tell ya, he cancelled his sponsorship of a child in Africa to cover his increased cable bill. And he also

"Mark, it says here at your last job in construction that you beat someone over the head with a level because they said PlayStation was better than Xbox."

"Did I mention that I have probable cause to believe that Pauls' grandfather was Mussolinis' right hand man?"

No comments:

Post a Comment