Monday, October 20, 2014

Barely a Hug

I just want to clear the air here and settle some confusion, I am a hugger. In other words, when I greet you I am going to try to hug you. The reason I'm saying this is because as a hugger it's the weirdest feeling when, in return I get this person whose elbows are stapled to their ribs and they reach out like a T-Rex and then they just tap your shoulders like piano keys for a few seconds. But that's gotta be weird on the other end too where you're just like "Hello, I just wanted to take a moment to politely but discretely acknowledge your presence" and this person comes at you like a 12-time pro bowl defensive lineman. I guess what I'm saying is, if you're a hugger, bring it! And if not, I suggest you brush up on your stiff arm and juke moves

No comments:

Post a Comment