Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dude, I Look Like A Lady

Over the summer I had many new experiences, I got my license, went to Cape Cod, and tried a mango. Oh, and someone got my gender wrong....and although it chills me to the Adams Apple to recount the tale, i will tell it. At the pizza place, I wasn't paying attention to the the pizza line bcuz i was turned the other way restocking the salad dressing (I'm not off to a good start here) and some Indian guy goes "Excuse me, girl." When I turned around he said "I am so soddy" which at least made it a little funny. And to be honest, getting mistaken for a girl from behind probably just means i look good in khakis. It just bothers me that after attending several dance recitals and cheerleader competitions, that had to be the time that my gender gets screwed up. When I got home I went outside to chop down a tree and then I ate a steak

No comments:

Post a Comment