Friday, October 24, 2014

My 8 Hours of Marriage

Last night I had a dream that I was living with a Native American tribe. Helping them build canoes, hunt for food and teaching them how to dougie so that they'd have new stuff to do around the campfire at night. The chief comes up to me one night and asks if I would marry his daughter and I was like "What is this, elementary school? If she likes me have her tell me herself!" jkjk I said "ummmm......no thanks." The next day, I got up early in the morning and ran out of the camp. Then the dream was over. In the dream I never saw the daughter so perhaps she was one of those snobby, self-absorbed chicks with an undeserved sense of entitlement just cuz her dad was the chief so maybe I knew what I was doing. Or maybe my brain was trying to tell me I have commitment issues. We may never know

No comments:

Post a Comment