Sunday, May 8, 2016

Droplets of Consciousness

Jack Reacher – Poor boy Jack Dawson attempts to woo rich girl, Rose Bukater, who’s way out of his league, winds up getting cold feet.

What do you call counterfeit dollar bills that are put in an offering plate on Sunday? Baal Money

Why is there a braille panel in the drive-thru lane at the bank? (No punchline, just wondering)

Recent studies have shown that when a girl gets up and publicly announces “I have to pee!” They are lying to some extant roughly 50% of the time

It is truly a shame that we live in a country with intellectual levels at the point where it was necessary to have the first step on the bottle of stove-top cleaner be "allow surface to cool before cleaning”

Cutting in line like an adult: When the car in front of you in the drive-thru gets to the speaker and you just yell your order louder than they are talking……..Try it!

One way to tell that you are gaining authority in the workplace is when people start asking you permission to go to the bathroom

I’ve heard of people accidentally scaring themselves in a mirror, but the other day I hung up a suit and pants on the back of my door and came back a few minutes later and forgot that I did that and for a split second I thought some tall, suave burglar had broken into my room. Has this happened to anyone else?

Slip Resistant shoes: You can make slip resistant shoes. You can’t make slip resistant people.

As a 23 years old I feel as though At family/friends get-togethers I am in that conversational purgatory where I am too old for the booger-flinging and Barbie doll banter that takes place at the kids table, but too young for the career talk and crisis in Crimea conversation at the adult table

And now, a quote from Ferris Bueller “You’re still here? It’s over. Go home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment