Sunday, May 22, 2016

Criminal Clientele

Whenever I go get my haircut I always tell the hairdresser (btw if they're getting rid of hair isn't that technically hair undressing??) anyway, i always tell them about the "bump" on my head and that it's perfectly fine to cut over it. But somehow, in mid-air my words must change to "Whatever you do, DO NOT cut this area of my head or I will place an old Pelhamite curse on your family for generations to come", because I always end up with a thicket of hair where the bump is. So today I was telling the lady it's fine to cut over it, speaking clearly and slowly to be sure I was understood. She says "Oh ya, that's fine! Don't worry, i had a guy with a bullet wound in his head come here before."......Ok, first of all, I've never heard a sentence that started with "don't worry" and ended with the words  "bullet wound" before. Secondly, what kind of clientele are you serving? What if they come back in here looking to finish the job? I am home now, safe and sound, after doing 90 out of the parking lot... with a half shaven head.

No comments:

Post a Comment