Tuesday, May 24, 2016

An Immodest Proposal

You know what really causes friction between my cogs? (I tried to make that my own) guys that ask girls out through text message. It’s only a matter of time before guys start proposing through text message. (Sadly, I’m sure its been done already) "Oh Timmy, your father was so romantic. He waited until the beginning of the month so he didn't have to worry about going over on his minutes, he was driving home from work and got through that hilly part of town where we get no reception and just as the sun was setting but slightly before the free night time calling began at 9 p.m, I’m not quite sure why he didn’t wait, we could’ve saved a lot of money…. Anyway, he sent me the text saying “Will u plz marry me?” And as I began to tear up, I could barely see the keypad to text back “ya lol” Instead of complaining about the wimpy, non-creative generation I am a part of I thought I'd come up with a couple of ways that auto-correct could skew the question.
“Will you Marriott rewards points me?”
“Will you be my wiffle ball?”
“I want to be with you today, tomorrow and Ford Escape”
“I want to spend the rest of my life with Yoda”
“I’ll be your groom if you’ll be my Bridgeport Connecticut”
"I want to be with you today, tomorrow and Ford Escape”
“I want to spend the rest of my life with Yoda”
“I’ll be your groom if you’ll be my Bridgeport Connecticut

No comments:

Post a Comment