Thursday, May 11, 2017

Family Matters

I've never understood the allure of those shows like 19 Kids and Counting.

My dad has five brothers, so I have a lot of cousins. Whenever we are all together, it's total chaos! Like jamming people into a telephone booth (which is a booth sized area with a telephone in it as an FYI) Other than the fact that the conversation and conduct of most of my uncles would land them in prison if it were ever broadcast on live television, I've never been hanging out with everyone and thought "You know what this jam-packed house could use? More people, expensive recording equipment and cameras."

But on the other hand, videotaping my life wouldn't be that interesting either.

"For Dinner tonight is Mark going to go with a HungryMan dinner or a Celeste pizza? Is the milk in the fridge from this month? Stay tuned to find out in this weeks' episode of "That Other Bachelor, Though"

No comments:

Post a Comment