Thursday, February 8, 2024

Taking Inventory

 After running on the treadmill, the screen was like "Do you want to share your workout on Facebook?" I was like "Ummm, no I would not." (Although I kind of just did 😏) However, I would be open to sharing that information as long as I was also asked if I wanted to share the stats of my use of other household appliances on Facebook. Imagine stuff popping up on your timeline like "This week Mark averaged vacuuming 2 1/2 carpeted rooms before realizing he had the vacuum set to "hardwood" the entire time." This week, items put in the toaster included 1 1/2 bagels, 4 waffles, 2 pancakes and one timid tenedor to dislodge a charred toaster strudel from 2001. The lint trap averaged "one life-size Chewbacca" in weight before I emptied it. Lastly, for the umpteenth week in a row your Top 3 "Badly Blurted Out Bathroom Bangers" were : 

3. Billy Joel - Piano Man 

2. Cedric Neal and Olly Dobson - It's Only a Matter of Time 

1. Patrick Mayberry - Lead on Good Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment