Thursday, June 7, 2018

Wingding Talkers

Twelve years of hard work completely and utterly undone!

I’d like to believe that I have a lot going for me. I’m a hard worker, friendly and I cook a mean hamburger. However, I’ll be the first to admit that my handwriting certainly has never and most likely will never come out looking  like calligraphy. For the past few years, the only writing I’ve done are stock sheets for work and I’m writing those up under duress and trying to get them done as quickly as possible. With my decision of placing a higher value on productivity over penmanship, the paper always ends up looking like someone tried to trace Sam and Frodo’s path of travel through a map of Middle Earth. The good news is I could probably write anything I wanted on there and people could spend years of uselessness trying to crack the code of the “Wingding Talkers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment