Friday, June 8, 2018

Honey, I Shrunk the Roommates!

Here's something they didn't tell me when I first got my puppy: Eventually, I would start to find tiny little teeth around the house.

The first one I saw I was like “I don’t have popcorn in the house, what the heck is this?!” It’s turned into a little "Easter enamel hunt like “Where will the next one be?” I feel as though I moved into a house where a hockey player, a beaver, the tooth fairy and a version of the children’s toy, “Crocodile Dentist” that came to life were best friends in high school so they made the novice mistake of deciding “Let’s all live together! We’ll learn about each other’s nasty habits and weird quirks and ultimately, that we can only tolerate each other in small, spaced out doses and everything will be totally fine!”

Verbal jousting eventually turned to violence. In order to salvage the situation one of them thought “I know, let’s use a shrink ray, scale ourselves down so we’re not getting all up in each other’s grizzy so often.” (because that’s how the Crocodile Dentist talks) Sadly, the trail of tiny teeth only serves as evidence to the inevitable ending that while there have made a valiant effort to coexist peacefully, it’s just not going to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment