Saturday, August 12, 2017

Hobo Holiday

Is anyone good/really into making those "Our Family's Year in Review" Christmas cards? Cuz I'm thinking about doing one for myself this year.

Since I live on my own I'm just going to talk about what's been going on with various appliances, gadgets and gizmos in my house.

I found out that putting my stovetop on the same setting that I did in my house growing up when cooking hamburgers is a really efficient way to make hockey pucks.

Or how I didn't change the settings on the toaster from "bagel" to "bread" when I was making a PB&J, so it turned into a bagel.

And lastly, how the amount of change my vacuum finds under the couch routinely gives this particular appliance a higher net worth than its owner.

If anyone is interested in participating in this project please let me know.

Fam, Just Kidding, I love you all dearly and do not wish to be ostracized.

No comments:

Post a Comment