Saturday, July 1, 2017

Pockets, Pockets, Pockets, Pockets

Would it surprise you to learn that I've never "lost" a pair of glasses only to discover that they were resting on my nose?

Well, I had sort of an automobile equivalent happen recently. After getting some work done on my car, the grimy handed grease monkey laid hands on my bohemoth of a baby and backed it out of the garage. I performed my post appointment pat down to make sure I had everything with me (It's also the motions to a fun song for those who aren't quite ready to take on the bodily responsibilities of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" entitled "Pockets, Pockets, Pockets, Pockets") okay, there's my phone and my wallet. Where are my keys? Where the heck are my KEYS!" As the engine anxiously idled in the driveway

No comments:

Post a Comment