Sunday, April 30, 2017

Rough Draft

Life is like a Jack in the Box, you think you are about to have fun with a toy but you just end up soiling yourself from the fright of having some creepy clown jump out at you following the conclusion of an eerie little tune. Hi, I'm Mark Woonton and these are the real life inspirations for some of your favorite lines in movies:
  1. "Come on come on, I want you to do it, I want you to do it, come on hit me." - Floyd Mayweather 
  2. "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Me, after some woman on a radio morning show doing the entertainment update was freaking out about Zayn Malik leaving One Direction
  3. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." - New England Patriots head coach, Bill Belichick, during the off-season 
  4. "If you build it, he will come." - Mike Pence regarding Trump's border wall
  5. "Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape." - Isiah Gregg, the kid that fell into Harambe's enclosure 
  6. "I'll be back." - aviator, Amelia Earhart, shortly before her disappearance 
  7. "Show me the money" - Steve-O in preschool when someone asked him if he'd eat a fire ant for five bucks 
  8. "We're going to need a bigger boat" - Noah, when he realized Shamu, the whale. was going to have to fit on the ark
  9. "As far back as I could remember I've always wanted to be a gangster" - There's some dispute as to whether this one originated with Justin Bieber or the first suburban White kid who ever put lyrics to a rap song as his Facebook status 
  10. "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." Lewis and Clark as they began their journey to map out the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment