Monday, October 17, 2016

Making the Cut

Today at work i passed the little test which certifies me to carry around on my belt what they call a cutting knife (as opposed to a non-cutting knife???) Anyway, i prob can't post the questions on the internet, so here is the Mark Anthony Woonton Modified Acceptable Knife Handling Exam or MAWMAKHE for short:

1. Do you know that this isn't a toy?
2. Do you ever fantasize about being Zorro and act on those fantasies?
3. Do you have the desire to physically harm any of our workers?
4. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
5. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
6. Is it safe to assume that something called a woodchuck should be capable of chucking wood?
7. Who let the dogs out?
8. Do you hear what I hear?
9. Oh na na, whats my name?
10. Will you marry me?

No comments:

Post a Comment