Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I Might Be A Vampire

One of my least favorite feelings in the world is going to see a movie at noon. Yeah, there’s no feeling quite like walking out of an 11:30 showing of Twilight and after spending some quality time hopping around the dark forests of Washington State on Edwards’ back with Bella then you get outside and see the sun for the first time in two hours and you’re like IT BURNS!!!  That’s when you start to question yourself thinking sunlight didn’t bother me before seeing this movie with vampires……who are also bothered by sunlight…..so…..I must be a vampire! NOOOO!!!! And I’m not going act like after watching the Star Wars movies my brother and I didn’t have epic air light saber duels. There’s just something about when that crescendo of notes kicks in at the end of the movie that makes you think that there’s a strong possibility that the person next to you in the theater is going to push you into the Great Pit of Carkoon the second you get into the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment