Monday, April 25, 2016

A Glass Case of Emotion

Being someone who's worn glasses since the age of 2, I've grown up surrounded by people who assume that I can help them with their homework and they readily assume that I spend my free time watching history channel shows about the architecture of 9th century French cathedrals. Sadly, the optically impaired lifestyle is not all Transition shades in the summertime and lollipops at the eye doctors' office. People without glasses will never understand those horrifying moments of vertigo that follow getting a pizza out of the oven or putting glasses on after stepping out of the shower. And forgive me for complaining here, but if I was called Four Eyes in preschool just because I wore "eyes" over my eyes, why weren't kids wearing casts on their arm called Machamp? Well, Mark because it would be rude to single someone out like that because they had some sort of noticeable physical difference.......Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment