Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Nerds and the Bees

Today, at my part-time job I had to put in my 2 weeks notice because I got offered a full-time job. And after 3 years of studying the Ancient Egyptian art of persuasion known as.....you know what? I'm actually just kind of a people person and we had a nice discussion and using my boyish/young manish charm I got them laughing a bit. After that, I was talking to one of my co-workers who circled the "F" when the employee application question that asks what gender you are. At the conclusion of our dialogue I was given a secret code of 7 numbers. So I added the numbers up, then divided them by 2 and the latitude and longitude coordinates came out to that of Kumasi, Ghana. Not really sure what I'm supposed to do with that. She said "call me sometime." So tomorrow at 2:43 a.m, I'm going to tell her she needs to be more specific

No comments:

Post a Comment