Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Love Hurts

 The top 3 most painful things I have ever experienced have been: 

1. Shunt malfunctions 

2. Gallstones 

3. Ruptured appendix 

However, a short while ago, another experience made a strong case for itself. I was holding who I thought was my nice little niece, but unbeknownst to me, Cloé had morphed into the sadistic spawn of Zinedine Zidane and she whipped her head back like a wicked Willow Smith and turned her beautiful baby brain container into a battering ram for reasons I’m sure I deserve, but are a bit unclear to me at the moment. This cranial collision caused a rather unfortunate rearranging of the four pieces of information on constant rotation in my head: 1. When rent is due 2. Where to find the mayo at work 3. Lines from Monty Python and the Holy Grail 4. A good portion of the names from the Detroit Red Wings 2002 Stanley Cup winning roster. I still love you, Cloé! 👶

No comments:

Post a Comment