Sunday, October 28, 2018

Awkward Silence

Another comedic misfire brought to you by yours truly 😒

I am very blessed to be the godfather of the newest addition to the family and that means I have seized the opportunity to make as many “Godfather” references as humanly possible.

A few days ago my dad text me saying “how u doing, godfather?” To which I replied with the second of the two Godfather references I can make and said “DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT MY BUSINESS!” Pretty solid, right?

So I don’t hear from him for two days and our next digitized dialogue has to do with his desire to see me diversify my dinner menu beyond the microwave. However, my fear is that my so much as preheating the oven and cooking up some concoction will lead to an unappetizing epidemic that social studies books 30 years from now will refer to as the “Wootonic Plague” and the “Blond Death”

No comments:

Post a Comment